Thursday, September 1, 2016

Polish M' Fall Collection 2016


Hello readers! Its that time of year again! The time of year when all the indie brands start rolling out some fall collections that are to die for! Fall is a favorite season of mine because I know the weather will be cooling down soon. Living in Vegas we don't really have an awesome fall, but its a start to my relief lol. Today's post comes from one of my all time favorite brands, Polish M'. Last years Polish M' fall collection is still one of my favorite collections ever, so I was super excited to see what would come from this years collection. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! So let's get to it!

Hay There! is described as a light to medium brown base with bronze micro flakes, red/orange/yellow chameleon pigments and green/blue/pink chameleon pigment. I had to have Michelle send me the descriptions of these polishes because they all have SO much going on in them that I didn't want to leave anything out. This polish is gorgeous and I KNOW I have absolutely nothing even close to like it in my collection. Formula was great and easy to work with. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.


(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Pumpkin Frost is described as a navy base with magic holo flakes, rainbow micro flakes, blue shimmer, teal and magenta metallic glitter, silver galaxy holo, light blue holo shreds, and copper and apricot metallic micro glitter. She what I mean about there being a TON of amazing in these. This polish is freaking GORGEOUS. Formula was great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Color Me Autumn is described as a plum jelly base with gold micro shreds, purple iridescent micro glitter, light blue and orange metallic micro glitter and gold galaxy holo. Wowza! The depth of this polish is amazing! Those orange metallic glitters really make this polish feel like its glowing from within. I was in love on the second coat because that's what gave it its depth. Formula, again, was great and easy to work with. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Seasonal Splendor is described as a mauve base with red flakes, red shimmer, lavender-silver shimmer and purple iridescent micro flakes. This polish ended up being a surprise favorite for me. It comes alive when its on the nail, and I was pleasantly surprised that it only took two coats to reach opacity. Most of the time lighter colors take at least three coats, but this one is perfection in two!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Lone Scarecrow is described as a blackened brown base with loads of iridescent and holo micro flakes, galaxy holo, silver micro shreds, magenta micro glitter and a touch of Spectraflair. I am in love with this one! It is absolutely stunning and it would be perfection for the base for some galaxy nail art! Formula was great and easy to work with here as well. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Woodland Stroll is described as a chocolate brown base with magic holo flakes, aqua micro flakes, red-gold micro flakes and orange iridescent glitter. I love, love, LOVE the aqua flakes in this polish!! They compliment the brown base SO well and its gorgeous together. Formula, of course was great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures!


(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Starlit Sky is described as a blurple base with silver shreds, blue micro flakes, and a hint of red metallic micro glitter. This one... let me tell you what... this was SO difficult to get color accurate. It leans way more blue in my pictures, but in person it is definitely more blurple. I couldn't get any of the purple to pull no matter what I tried. Regardless though, its a fun polish and has a great and easy formula. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

A Bit Corny is described as a nude (hint of grey) base with bronze micro flakes, gunmetal grey, orange, red and copper metallic glitter. This is such a great nude for fall! The glitters are definitely fall colors and I love that Michelle put them in this base because all of it together reminds me of Thanksgiving. Love it! Formula was great here too. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Apple Orchard is described as a berry base with violet-blue/red/orange chameleon pigment, copper micro flakes and copper galaxy holo. You guys... this polish is STUNNING and an amazing fall polish! Love it so much! Formula was again great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

I have saved the best for last! This is my absolute FAVORITE of this collection. So much so that I WILL be buying a backup when these get released! Festival Of Fall is described as a teal base with blue/green/gold duochrome shimmer, galaxy holo, magenta holo shreds and multi-iridescent flakes. Make sure after you look at these swatches you don't forget to pick your jaw up off the floor. This polish is everything! Absolutely love it! I used two very smooth and easy coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Final thoughts on the Polish M' 2016 fall collection, AMAZING! There is something for everyone to love in this collection for sure, and that's what I love about Michelle and her polishes. She always tries to make something for everyone. I think she hit it out of the park again this year! If you are wanting to purchase these beauties, make sure you are in the Polish M' Fans group on Facebook here to be able to get your hands on them first. They will release to the group first, and then be available to the public for purchase. I believe that will happen after a restock, but if you're in the group you will find all the info you need on release dates and times. Also be sure to follow Polish M' on Instagram @creativenailchick for all info and swatches of upcoming collections. I really hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined




2 comments: