Friday, August 26, 2016

Glisten & Glow Pirate's Booty Partial Collection Review

Hello my lovely readers!! Today I have some beautiful holo polishes from the new Pirate's Booty collection from Glisten & Glow that will be releasing today at 9pm EST in the Glisten & Glow shop here. The whole collection consists of 6 gorgeous polishes, and I'll be sharing two of those with you here. So let's get to it!

Wench's Wardrobe is a described as a blackened royal purple base with green to gold shifting microflakes and green shimmer. Did someone say perfect fall purple holo? Jill did!! Formula on this was perfect! Two coats with top coat. Price for this will be $13.


(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

The second polish I have to share with you is Salty Dog's Sea Legs, which is described as a bright blue base with blue sparks and a light dusting of gold shimmer. I love bright blue polishes, and Jill took this one to a whole new level of love. Formula was perfect here as well. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. This beauty will also be $13.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

I plan to pick up a couple more of these beauties from this collection because I love holo and the pirate theme is so dang cute! I love it! Remember, these will all be available tonight at 9pm EST in the Glisten & Glow shop. You won't want to miss this collection. Trust me! Be sure to follow Glisten & Glow on Instagram @glistenandglow1 and also on Facebook here, to make sure you keep up with all new collections and releases, as well as seeing some other swatches of the entire collection! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment