Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Glisten & Glow Experience The Islands Partial Collection Review


Hello loves! Today I have for you two polishes from Glisten & Glow's Experience The Islands collection. Indie cremes are my favorite!! I want them all!! I love that Jill is doing cremes! So let's get to it!

ATV In Aruba is described as a fuschia crème/berry pink. So in love with this one. The formula on this was absolutely amazing! I did two coats with top coat, but I barely had to do a second coat. it was almost a one coat crème polish.... one coat!! Price for this one is $7.50.


(Indoor Light Box)


(Indoor Light Box)

Snorkel In St. Thomas is described as a turquoise crème/Cyan blue. This one was hard for me to get color accurate. I tried everything I knew to do, but it still came out a little darker than it really is. In my mani swatch, the bottle is more color accurate than my nails. This is a gorgeous blue though. Formula was great on this one as well. Two coats with top coat were used for full opacity. This one is priced at $7.50 as well.

(Indoor Light Box)


(Indoor Light Box)

Let me just tell you that Jill makes some amazing crème polishes! Most of them will watermarble and stamp from what I've heard as well, so make sure you swing by the Glisten & Glow shop here and pick some up for yourself. You won't be disappointed! Be sure to follow G&G on Instagram here and Facebook here as well to keep up with all new releases. Let me know in the comments below if you own any cremes from Jill and which ones! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Until next time, happy polishing!!

Instagram: @polishednshined
Facebook: Polished And Shined 

No comments:

Post a Comment