Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Different Dimension Pretty Nauti Partial Collection Review

Hello readers!! I am back from a much needed break! I took some time off to spend with my family and take a vacation, so I haven't posted much recently. However, I attended this year's Cocktails & Colors event during Cosmoprof in Vegas and I have PLENTY of new for you all! I'm happy to be back and if you are reading this, then thank you for sticking around! <3

First up I am sharing a few polishes from the new Pretty Nauti collection from Different Dimension. Nautical polish? Right up my alley! All of these polishes are currently available in the Different Dimension shop here. Let's get started!

Boaty Call is a teal holographic polish with added shimmers. Formula was really nice here. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. Price for this beauty is $12.


(Indoor Light Box)


(Indoor Light Box)

Ship Happens is a white based crelly with blue and green glitters and an added green shimmer. I'm so happy that I am starting to see more crelly polishes again. I need them to make a FULL comeback, because I am in love with them all. The added shimmer in this one makes it even better. Formula was great and easy to work with. I used three thin coats with top coat. This polish is currently on sale for only $5!! Go get it!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Lastly, Pier Pressure is a glitter polish that includes silver holographic glitter and glitters that resemble broken sea glass, all in a shimmery holographic base. This one was hard for me to capture because it has SO much sparkle! Its absolutely stunning in person! Formula was pretty good on this one, even with all the glitter packed into it, it still had a pretty smooth application on the first coat. I used a little more of a dab application for the second coat to get good coverage and that was all it took! Two coats with top coat! The price for this one is $10.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

If you enjoyed these three polishes, be sure to check out the rest of the collection in the Different Dimension shop here. Also be sure to follow on Instagram here and facebook here to keep up with all new releases and restocks. Let me know in the comments below which is your favorite! Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment