Thursday, January 7, 2016

Polish TBH Glycerine and Daughter

Hello readers! Its been a while since I've had some Polish TBH on my blog. So I thought I would do a post on a mani I did. If you aren't in the fan facebook group Polish To Be Honest, I decided to start a weekly hashtag #PolishTBHManiThursday. Pretty self explanatory right? Basically every Thursday, you should be posting a mani using Polish TBH polishes and us the hashtag when posting on IG. It's been a fun and easy way to get myself to use more of my Polish TBH pretties, as well as show even more love for one of my favorite brands and makers.
 
So, today I have decided to use "Glycerine", which is a grey jelly polish with blue/green flakies and silver micro shimmer, and "Daughter" which is a raspberry jelly with gold flakies and copper microglitters. My full mani pics would not cooperate and give very accurate color representation, but the macros are more true to color. Just keep that in mind. The formulas on both of these were pure perfection. I used three easy, thin coats for both of them and had no issues. I then topped them off with HK Girl top coat from Glisten & Glow for my pictures. Just for fun, I also added some Holo stamping over "Glycerine" using Uber Chic Beauty plate 2-01 and Color Club "Harp On It".
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
So that is this week's Polish TBH Mani Thursday. I encourage you to join in and post your own mani's to Instagram and other social media. Make sure if you do participate to use the hashtag #PolishTBHManiThursday so I can see all of your amazing creations! If you'd like to purchase any of your own pretties... you can do so in the Polish TBH shop here. Also be sure to follow on Instagram @polishtbh or join the fan group here to keep up with all new polishes and/or sales! I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I really hope to see some of you participate every week! As always, make sure you subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss any new posts! Thanks for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment