Monday, October 5, 2015

Polish 'M 2015 Fall Collection Part 1


Hello readers!! I have been working my butt off to get the new Polish 'M fall collection swatched for you guys. I finally have them all swatched, but they will be in two parts because I took so many awesome pictures and I don't want to overwhelm you with all of them in one post! So today I have part 1, the first five polishes out of a 10 piece collection. Yes I bought them all, and yes, you should too. This entire collection is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm not one to usually buy an entire collection when it consists of this many polishes, but as the days til the launch started counting down and I was seeing more videos, and more swatches I realized, "Brandy, every single one of these beauties need to come home to you." So they did. Michelle did an AMAZING job with each and every polish! So let's not delay any further. Lets get to the polish!

First up is "Autumn's Palette", which is described as, "A clear base with copper-gold-fuchsia UCC mega flakes, gold galaxy holo glitter and copper galaxy holo glitter." This polish you guys..... holy shifty flakie goodness! I knew from the very beginning that I was going to get this polish before I decided on the whole set. It's sister polish "Breezy Fall Days" was also number 1 on my list. You will see that one in my part two post soon. I am in absolute awe at how beautiful this polish is. No amount of pictures or videos will ever be able to show you just how stunning it really is, until you have it in your own hands. Trust me here. My jaw dropped!
The formula here was great! Even with all of the beautiful glitters packed into it, she still applies like a dream. It's also surprisingly smooth even before top coat. Very nice! I used three coats with top coat for all of my pictures. I also stamped some fall leaves using Bundle Monster plate H11 for my last picture.  

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Stamped)

Next up is "Cider By The Bonfire", which is described as "A deep grape base with silver micro shreds, fire red micro & small glitter, and micro & small purple glitter." Purple polish lovers say "hallelujah!". This ones for you! I feel like I will be repeating myself constantly in this post when saying, 'this polish is absolutely gorgeous', and that's because it is, and they all are. The glitters in this pop so well against the grape base. Formula was great. Easy application and glitter translation from the bottle to the nail. I love it. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures and I also stamped with Uberchic beauty plate 2-01, and reverse stamped with Mash plate 48 for the flames and acrylic paints.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Stamped)

Next up is "Moonlight Hayride" which is described as "A blackened navy base with navy micro flakes, snow white flakes, gunmetal grey micro & small hex glitter, midnight blue micro glitter, orange micro glitter and blue-green iridescent micro & small glitter." I love the glitters in this polish as well. I feel like they're perfect just like "Cider By The Bonfire" in the sense that they just pop against that darkened base color.  So pretty! Formula was great on this one as well. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. I also stamped some stars with Color Club "Harp On It" and Uberchic Beauty plate 2-03. Also stamped a moon with white and Mash plate 32.
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box Stamped)

Next up is "It's Fall Y'all", which is described as "A darkened indigo base with lavender-gold micro flakes, purple-blue micro flakes, silver micro glitter, blue micro glitter, gold micro glitter & small hex teal glitter." I honestly don't know how Michelle manages to come up with so many amazing combinations and have them be so unique, but she is amazing at it! The glitter combo in this one is perfection and it definitely gives me the feelings of fall. So pretty! Formula on this one was great as always. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. I also reverse stamped leaves using Uberchic Beauty plate 2-02 and the Uberchic Beauty Ubermat and filled them in with acrylic paints.
 
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box Stamped)

Lastly for part 1 is "Cobbler Crust", which is described as "A taupe-y brown base with bronze micro flakes, brown micro glitter, champagne micro glitter, caramel small & medium hex glitter, copper small & medium hex glitter, and navy small & medium hex glitter." This. Polish. Right. Here! An amazingly perfect fall polish that will be used quite frequently by me no matter what time of year it is. The glitter colors compliment each other and the taupe-y base so well. I love the navy glitters for that little added touch of color to an otherwise almost neutral polish. Formula was great on this one as well. In shipping and while sitting on my shelf, the glitters do tend to sink a little bit, but a good shake, rattle, and roll fixes them with no problem and distributes the glitters again throughout the base. Easy peasy. I used three thin coats with top coat for my pictures. I also reverse stamped using the Uberchic Beauty Ubermat and Bundle Monster plate H13 and filled them in with acrylic paints.
 
(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box Stamped)

So what do you think so far of this beautiful collection? As I've said many times, I love this entire collection. You really can't go wrong with any that you decide to get. Trust me on this one! Let me know if you have a favorite from this post in the comments below. If you are looking to purchase any of these beautiful creations, you can do so by visiting the Polish 'M shop here. The only one currently sold out is "Cider By The Bonfire". To keep up with all things Polish 'M, make sure you are following them on instagram @creativenailchick and also make sure you like their facebook page here. I really hope you enjoyed today's post. Be on the lookout for part 2 soon! If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a thing! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
 
Instagram: @polishednshined



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the part 1 review, Brandy!! I love your pictures! Thank you for your kind words as well! I'm glad you are enjoying all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle!! I'll have part two up this week! <3

      Delete