Tuesday, September 15, 2015

KB Shimmer Fall 2015 (Two Polishes)

Hello readers! Today I have two polishes from the new fall 2015 collection from KB Shimmer! I was able to meet Christy, the maker, at cosmoprof again this year in Vegas and I was still just as star struck and nervous! I mean, how can you not be?!? It's KB Shimmer and their polishes are amazing! So, let's get to the two amazing polishes I have to share with you today.

First up is "Soul Deep", which is a beautiful deep, dark purple creme polish. This is my favorite of the two because I don't own a deep purple like this one, but I've always wanted to. So this is absolutely perfect for me! The formula, as with all KB Shimmer crimes I own, was perfection! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. Love!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

The second one I have to share with you is "Open Toad Shoes", which is an olive green crelly with navy, burgundy, and chartreuse glitters, as well as some holographic sparkle! I really like the glitter combo in this one. They are perfect fall colors and compliment each other well. The formula on this one was also great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.


(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

What are your thoughts on these two polishes? Which polishes from the new fall lineup are you planning on getting? The entire fall 2015 collection releases today in the KB Shimmer shop here. Be sure to follow @kbshimmer on Instagram, and go like their page on Facebook here to make sure you don't miss out on anything related to KB Shimmer, including new releases and sales! I really hope you enjoyed today's post! If you did, remember to follow and subscribe by email or GFC before you leave! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined 



No comments:

Post a Comment