Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Vegas Duo & Second Star To The Right

Hello readers! I'm back again today! I think this is a new record with how many blog posts I've posted in one week! I'm just super excited to share all of this wonderful polish with all of you that I can't stop posting!! Today's post features the wonderful Sweet Heart Polish (SHP) Vegas Nights Duo and "Second Star To The Right". I have known the maker of SHP for a little over a year now and she really is the biggest Sweet Heart you will ever know. I had the pleasure of spending lots of time with Cassandra this year at cosmoprof, though I could also tell you that it wasn't nearly enough! Since I have had the pleasure of getting to know her better, I'd like you to learn a little more about her and her brand as well. So let's get into that!
 
(Cassandra and I inside the Luxor)
 
How did you decide on the name Sweet Heart Polish? 
My husband and I were looking at candy around Valentine's Day and he actually came up with the name while looking at Sweet Heart candies.
How long have you been in business?
 Since May of 2013
What is your current best selling polish?
 Disney World or Bust
What can we expect from Sweet Heart Polish in the furture?
 More holo and Disney inspired polishes without the Mickey glitters. I'm also working on getting some new fall colors out soon.
Besides your brand, what is your favorite indie brand? (Polish, body products, or other?)
 Just a few of my favorites are Pahlish, Girly Bits, and Elevation Polish.
 

Now that we know a little more about Cassandra and her brand, let's not wait any longer. Let's get to the polish!
 
First up is "Believe", which is a black linear holographic polish, with blue and purple micro flakes. When Cassandra showed me a sneak peek of a video she made while pouring this beauty, we call it pourn ;-), I was immediately in love. Once I got "Believe" in and on my hands it was so much better. I only have one other black holo polish and it doesn't even come close to how gorgeous this one is. Formula was great, as I've come to love that about Cassandra's polishes. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.
(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Direct Sunlight)
 
Second, we have the other half of the Vegas Nights Duo, "Jubilee", which is a pink linear holographic polish with red micro glitter. More pink to make me happy! This one is super pretty with the linear holo. I'll be wearing it lots and lots, I know it! The formula on this one was also great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Direct Sunlight)
 
Lastly I have for you "Second Star To The Right", which is blue/purple glitter filled polish. How awesome are micro glitters? I love that they build up so well for full coverage and still look so unique. I really love how pretty this one is. Peter Pan is one of my favorite Disney movies from when I was a little, so this one hits me right in the polish lovin feels. Love it! Formula was great here too. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.
 

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Direct Sunlight)
 
What are your thoughts on these polishes? Let me know in the comments below which ones are your favorites!  If you'd like to purchase any of them, you can do so in the Sweet Heart Polish shop here. Make sure that you are following @sweet_heart_polish on Instagram and also be sure to check out their facebook page here to be able to keep up to date with all things Sweet Heart Polish, as well as more swatches of these pretties. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined
Facebook: Polished And Shined 




No comments:

Post a Comment