Saturday, August 29, 2015

Firecracker Lacquer My Heato, Mojito

Hello readers! Today's post is a short one, but its a good one! I have one gorgeous polish from a brand new to me indie polish, Firecracker Lacquer! Let me just say, I had the pleasure of meeting the maker of Firecracker Lacquer, Kendahl, at this years off site indie/blogger events at cosmoprof, and she herself is quite the little firecracker. Her brand name is simply perfect and so is she! I have a little bit of an indie Q&A to share with you all as well, so let's get to it!
 
How did you decide on the name Firecracker Lacquer?
Naming my brand was the hardest part about the entire process. I wanted something that sounded good when said aloud but also allowed for cute branding. I went back and forth on names for weeks, going through lists and narrowing down choices. Then Firecracker Lacquer came to me one day out of the blue, and as soon as I said it out loud, I knew that was it.
 
How long have you been in business?
I started selling in July of 2014, so just over a year.
 
What is currently your best selling product?
I think my most popular color currently is Forever With Me, a pretty purple holo. I also sell a lot of nail decor stuff.
 
What can we expect from Firecracker Lacquer in the future?
MOAR GLITTER! And holo. Probably lots of shiny, sparkly things
 
Other than your brand, what is your favorite indie brand? (polish, body products, or other)
This is an impossible question. Off the top of my head, I love Bohemian Polish, Sweet Heart Polish, Pahlish, Darling Diva... There are too many favorites! They are all my favorites!
 
I absolutely love her and cannot wait until next years cosmoprof already so that I can hang out with her more and take LOTS of pictures :-). Now let's get to this gorgeous polish of hers shall we?
 
Today I would like to share with you "My Heato, Mojitio", which is a mint polish with green shimmer and blue flecks. There is also a hint of holographic sparkle added to this beauty. This polish is no longer listed in the firecracker shop and I'm not sure if it will be returning. I am in love with this gorgeous polish though. I feel like I say this a lot, but I guess that's what happens when you're a lover of polish in general, I just can't help but love all the pretties I possess. The formula on this was great! Very easy application. No issues to report. I used three thin coats for my pictures below!   
 
(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Indoor Light Box Macro)
 
Well what are your thoughts on this polish? Do you own any Firecrackers? If so, let me know which are your favorites in the comments below! Make sure to follow @firecrackerlacquer on Instagram and like their Facebook page here to keep up with all things related to Firecracker Lacquer. If you're looking to purchase any other polishes you can do so in their shop here. I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you did, please subscribe via GFC or email over there on the right hand side of your screen. I would greatly appreciate it! I've still got plenty more polish to share with you guys and I'd hate for you to miss out! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment