Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Celebration Collection

Hello readers!! I've got another awesome Disney polish post for you today. Today's polishes are the new "Hidden Mickey" glitters from Sweet Heart Polish that make up the Celebration collection. This collection releases today at 9am PST. So after you check out my review, be sure to head over to the Sweet Heart Polish shop and pick up yours. This collection is really fun, and since they are "hidden Mickey" polishes, I decided to swatch them over colors that showcase them, and also over matching bases so that they're "hidden" :-) Let's not waste anymore time though, let's get to the polish.

First up is "Main Street USA", which is a clear base glitter topper with different red holo glitters and red holo mickey glitters. I love how these polishes are all the same color glitters. Pairing them with different base colors is that much easier because of that. This one was a fun one to pair. I decided to pair it with China Glaze "Recycle", and Julep "Glenn". I ended up using two coats over each color for my pictures. Formula was good, with a little fishing needed to get the mickey glitters out. Love.

(Indoor Light Box over "Recycle")

(Indoor Light Box over "Glenn")

(Indoor Light Box Macro over "Glenn")

Next up is "Frontierland", which is a clear based glitter topper with different gold holo glitters and gold holo mickey glitters. When I think of Frontierland I think of mining for gold, so gold glitters I feel represent Frontierland perfectly. Formula was good on this one as well, with just a little fishing needed for the mickey glitters. I used two coats over OPI "Skip The Gift Wrap" and two coats over China Glaze "Mingle With Kringle" for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box over "Skip The Gift Wrap")

(Indoor Light Box over "Mingle With Kringle")

(Indoor Light Box Macro over "Mingle With Kringle")

Next we have "Adventureland", which is a clear based glitter topper with different holo blue glitters and holo mickey glitters. There's so many fun things in Adventureland, but the best is probably the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. That's the first thing I thought of when Cassandra told me the name of this one was "Adventureland". It's perfect! Formula was good on this one, but it was the one polish I had to do the most fishing for mickey glitters with. Other than that though, I like it a lot. I did two coats over white, as well as two coats over China Glaze "Frostbite" for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box over white)

(Indoor Light Box Macro over white)

(Indoor Light Box over Frostbite)


(Indoor Light Box Macro over Frostbite)

Next up is "Fantasyland", which is a clear based glitter topper with different purple holo glitters and purple holo Mickey glitters. When I think of fantasyland, I think of my favorite princess Ariel and how I absolutely cannot leave there until I see her. Purple is a color that comes to mind immediately when thinking of Ariel, so I love that this purple glitter topper is named "Fantasyland". Formula on this was good, with only a little bit of fishing required for those Mickey glitters. I paired this topper with two coats over Zoya "Dot", and two coats over Wet n Wild "Who Is Ultra Violet?".

(Indoor Light Box over "Dot")

(Indoor Light Box Macro over "Dot")

(Indoor Light Box over "Who Is Ultra Violet?")

(Indoor Light Box over "Who Is Ultra Violet?")

The last polish in the collection is my favorite one, "Tomorrowland", which is a clear based glitter topper with different silver holo glitters and silver holo Mickey glitters. Silver holo always has a place in my heart and I love any polish with silver holo in it. So with this one being nothing but silver holo, I was immediately in love. Formula was good, with only a little bit of fishing required for the Mickey glitters. I did two coats over black and also two coats over China Glaze "Silver Lining" for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box over black)

(Indoor Light Box Macro over black)

(Indoor Light Box over "Silver Lining")

(Indoor Light Box Macro over "Silver Lining")

Well, what are your thoughts on this all holo glitter topper collection? Which ones will you be picking up today? Let me know in the comments below! To purchase any of these at 9am PST today when they release, visit the Sweet Heart Polish shop here. Also be sure to follow them on Instagram @sweet_heart_polish and like their Facebook page here, to be able to keep up with sales, new releases, and more swatches! I really hope you enjoyed my post today and that it has enabled you to buy some awesome polishes ;-) If you enjoyed, please subscribe via GFC (Google Friend Connect) before you leave! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined
















No comments:

Post a Comment