Monday, June 1, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Sweet Summer Memories Collection

Hello my beautiful readers!! I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of blogging, but I have a newborn so its hard. I will do my best for you all though. Today's post is the newest collection to come from one of my favorite indie brands, Sweet Heart Polish, called the Sweet Summer Memories Collection. This is a fun collection of white crelly's with amazing glitter combos that will appeal to everyone. Whatever your favorite colors are, there will be something here, I believe, that you will enjoy. So let's not waste anytime, and let's just get to the polish!

First up is "Fireworks!", which is a white crelly polish with red, teal, and pastel glitters, mini teal stars and a gorgeous red shimmer. My favorite part about this polish? The stars! I have found myself obsessing over mini stars recently because I have started swatching my indies on swatch sticks now and seeing the mini stars just makes me happy. Don't ask, they just do. So it was great to see mini stars in this polish, and they're teal, which is one of my favorite colors, so double happy! The formula on this one was good and dry time was good as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up we have "Under The Boardwalk", which is a white crelly polish with pastel purple, green, and blue glitters, as well as green micro flakes for amazing sparkle. Please tell me that you too now have the song stuck in your head. 'Under the boardwalk, we'll be falling in love. Under the boardwalk, boardwalk'. Falling in love indeed! This is my absolute favorite from this collection! I love how the glitters look squished between the layers of white crelly. Not to mention that gorgeous sparkle from the micro flakes! I die. Formula and dry time were great on this beauty as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is "At The Drive-In", which is a white crelly with purple, turquoise, and aqua glitters, as well as a little bit of iridescent purple glitters and a flash of purple. Lovin this! I have always enjoyed these colors together. I just think they work absolutely perfect together no matter where you find them, but put them in a white crelly polish like Cassandra did.... you have my heart forever! *insert heart eyes emoji* Again, formula and dry time were great on this one. I also used three coats, with top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Lastly from this collection is "County Fair", which is a white crelly polish with a mix of neon glitter, satin pastel glitters, and blue micro flakes. Neon glitters in a white crelly base?? Um yes please!! I simply cannot get enough neon glitter crelly polishes. I'm pretty sure I will love them until I die. They're just a beautiful combo. This was my second favorite polish in the collection because of that. Formula and dry time on this were great, just like the rest of the collection. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
Well, what are your thoughts on this beautiful and fun crelly collection from Sweet Heart Polish? Do you own any of these yet? If not, which one/s are you in desperate need of now? ;-) If you would like to purchase any of these beauties, you can do so by visiting the shop here. If you don't already, you should follow @sweet_heart_polish on Instagram, or like their Facebook page here, to keep up with all news, updates, and even more swatches. I really hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please subscribe via google friend connect for more posts from me. You can also follow me via other social media as well, which I'll list below. Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined
Facebook: Polished And Shined










No comments:

Post a Comment