Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Colors by Llarowe The Show Me Collection

Hello readers! Today I have the Show Me Collection from Colors By Llarowe to share with you. All of these are still available except for "Show Me Da Money". Multi chromes are still something I'm working on to be able to capture every shift of color, so bear with me on these lol. There's lots of multi chrome goodness headed your way, so let's get straight to the polish!

First up is "Show Me The Love" which is a magenta to gold to copper multi chrome with a little bit of holo added for sparkle. This one is on sale now for $7 in the shop! I really like this polish. I don't have but maybe a couple multi chromes in my collection, so this is a great addition to my collection. I couldn't get the magenta to show up very well for me in my pictures, but I promise you, its there. The formula on this was great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is "Show Me Da Money", which is on sale now for $7 in the shop! This is a green to gold to blue multi chrome polish with a bit of added holo, and I think it may be my favorite from the group. Formula was great on this one as well. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is my second favorite, "Show Me Again", which is a blue to purple to green to pink multi chrome with added holo for a bit of sparkle. This one is currently out of stock in the shop. This was the one polish I was almost able to capture every shift. Its absolutely stunning and I love it so much! Formula on this one was good too. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The last polish in this collection is "Show Off", which is a copper red to gold to yellow multi chrome polish with a touch of holo for a beautiful sparkle. This one is also sadly out of stock at this time in the shop. This polish is really pretty too. I think its safe to say that I'm a fan of all of these multi chromes. Formula was great on this one too. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
So what are your thoughts on this collection? Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments below! If you'd like to purchase these for yourself, you can do so by visiting the shop here. You can also follow them on Instagram @colorsbyllarowe to keep up to date with restocks and new collections. Hope you enjoyed todays post! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined









2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your nails pretty much. I am from www.ladyqueen.com and I want to collaborate with you! Could you tell me your email address?

    ReplyDelete