Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chaos And Crocodiles Swatch And Review

Hello readers! Today I've got some amazing Chaos & Crocodiles (C&C) lacquers to share with you. These two polishes are my first from C&C and I wish I had all the money in the world to buy more, because I love these two! Let's not delay and just get to the polish!
 
First up is "Interrogation" which is a coral leaning orange linear holographic polish that was a part of the secret agent collection. When I received this polish last year at cosmoprof my jaw dropped just looking at the bottle. When I put this baby on my nails I could not believe how amazing it was! Not only is it SUPER opaque, but its absolutely stunning! Formula was perfection! I used two coats with top coat, but I definitely could have gotten away with one. I think I did two coats just out of habit. Love!
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
 
The second polish I have to share today was a cosmoprof exclusive polish, but I wanted to share it anyway. This is "Operation Vegas" which is an amazing deep purple linear holographic polish. I am dying at the gorgeous holo in these polishes, and I don't know why but I really think dark purples look AMAZING as holos. This polish is no exception! Formula was great on this one as well. I used one coat, I learned from "Interrogation", with top coat and its perfect! 

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box With Flash To Show Holo)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
 
I need to get my hands on more from this collection because these polishes blew my mind! C&C is planning to open up shop again later this month, but I'm not sure what polishes will be included when they re-open, but a link to their store can be found here. If you want to keep up with restock info or new releases, be sure to follow C&C on instagram @chaosandcrocodiles and check out their blog Chaos And Crocodiles. Have you tried C&C before? Which ones are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined
Facebook: Polished And Shined 



No comments:

Post a Comment