Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cupcake Polish Its Our Slime Now And Its Not What You Pink

Hello my gorgeous readers! This last week or so has been crazy busy, packed with baby doctor appointments, my best friend having her baby and needing me to care and watch her two year old for three days, and all around just life in general. I wanted to get this post up a lot sooner this week than now, but alas, life happens. But here we are! Today's post features two STUNNING holographic polishes from Cupcake Polish. These are my first Cupcake Polishes and they are fantastic! So let's not delay any further! 

First up is "Its Our Slime Now", which is a neon lime green holographic polish. This is such a fun, bright polish and it is absolutely gorgeous on the nail. Formula on this was great, as well as great dry time. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures below. I am in love with this color.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The second and final polish I have to share with you today is "Its Not What You Pink", which is a fabulous neon pink holographic polish. I'm a pink girl, and I absolutely cannot imagine my life without this polish in it now. Its beautiful! Formula and dry time on this was fantastic as well. I used two easy coats with top coat for my pictures below. Love!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Well, what are your thoughts on these two gorgeous neon holographic polishes? I am absolutely floored by the quality and formula of them. Cupcake Polish has snuck its way into one of my top favorite indies because of these two beauties. I need more of them in my life. I need money first lol. If you would like to purchase your own Cupcake Polish, you can do so through their store link here. Unfortunately these two are no longer available, but there are plenty of gorgeous holo polishes still available for purchase on their site. I'm eyeing a couple from the new Queen Collection myself. :) Be sure to follow them on Instagram @cupcakepolish and Facebook for news and updates. As always, I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined




No comments:

Post a Comment