Thursday, January 22, 2015

Different Dimension Cosmologically Speaking Swatch & Review

Hello my lovely polish addicts! Today I have an amazing post for you! I have three polishes from Different Dimension and their Cosmologically Speaking collection. These are the very first polishes that I have tried from Different Dimension, and after seeing these beauties, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more in the future! So without any further delay, let's get to the polish!

First up is "Big Bang" which is a  GORGEOUS, densely packed glitter bomb with different sizes of holographic glitters in a holographic base. Can I just say, "Holy Holo Batman!"?!? This polish is absolutely amazing! The formula is absolute perfection. Even with all of the glitter packed into it, it still glides on with no issues and all the glitters lay completely flat on the nail. I will cherish this polish for a long time to come because it will always make an amazing accent nail with any mani, and completely blind you with awesomeness as a full mani. I only needed two coats for full opacity, and then added top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box With Flash)

(Indoor Light Box Macro *drool*)

Next up is "Heavenly Waters", which is a bright cobalt blue holographic polish with blue shimmer. Again, this polish is gorgeous! The blue shimmer is kind of hard to capture in pics but it's definitely there! Formula was great on this one as well. No streaking or dragging, and two coats is all you need for full opacity. I'm so in love! I added top coat to my two coats of "Heavenly Waters" for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box With Flash)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Lastly for this post today is "Ultraviolet", which is a beautiful pink holographic polish with mauve and purple undertones. Now I am a pink freak, so I was super excited for this one. It did not disappoint me. It is absolutely stunning inside or out with the beautiful holographic shine. If you love pink like I do, you absolutely need this polish! Formula was great on this one as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures below.


(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box With Flash)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Well it's official, I am a Different Dimension fan because of these amazing, and gorgeous polishes! What are your thoughts? Do you own any of these beauties? If you don't own any of these, but would like to purchase them, you can do so by visiting the Different Dimension shop by clicking here. Also be sure you are following Different Dimension on Instagram @missibarry or on Facebook for updates, sales, and more swatches. I hope you enjoyed this post today! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined


No comments:

Post a Comment