Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sincerely Polish Townsville Heroes Collection Swatch And Review


Hello my lovely lacquernistas! Today's post features Sincerely Polish and the new Townsville Heroes Collection. This new set of jelly polishes will be released when their shop re-opens on August 8th! If you haven't figured it out yet, this collection is based on a cartoon that I loved watching in highschool with my very best-friend, The Powerpuff Girls! My son was super excited when I told him that these were Powerpuff Girls nail polishes because he watches episodes on Netflix now. He calls them Ponypuff Girls, no matter how many times I correct him lol. Oh well, he's only three, and it's cute :) Well I am super excited to share these with you, so let's get to the polish!

First up is "Bubbles", which is a sky blue jelly polish with light blue, black, white, and yellow dots, white, black, and holo sky blue hexes. Bubbles was my favorite of the three Powerpuff Girls, and "Bubbles" is my favorite of this polish collection as well. I think Karen captured Bubbles perfectly here. Formula on this one was good. I didn't have to fish for the bigger dots, but I did try to place them where I wanted them on my nails. Jelly polish usually takes a tad longer to dry than normal polish, but for a jelly polish it had an average dry time. I did three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up we have "Buttercup", which is a green jelly with black, white, and holo green dots, black and white hexes, and holo green hexes and squares. Buttercup was my best-friend's favorite Powerpuff Girl, so this polish reminded me of her when I was applying it, which made me want to run away to Michigan and visit her! Again, Karen captured Buttercup perfectly with this polish. My favorite part of this polish is the holo green dots. I just love them! Formula and dry time were the same with this polish, easy to work with and no fishing required. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Lastly in this jellylicious trio is "Blossoms". "Blossoms" is a peach pink jelly with bright pink holo, black and white dots, red holo and pink holo hexes, as well as black and white hexes. This polish, as with the others, captures Blossom perfectly. It's very cute and girly. Formula and dry time on this was the same as the other two, with no fishing required. I also used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Overall I really enjoyed this collection. It took me back to high school with my best-friend, back when life was SO much easier. Remind me why I wanted to be an adult so badly back then? :-) Which of these did you enjoy? Let me know in the comments below! If you're looking to buy these cute jellies Karen will be releasing them on August 8th, when her shop re-opens. You can find her shop link here. To keep up with all news and updates from Sincerely Polish, follow them on Instagram @sincerelypolish and like their Facebook page. Until next time, Happy Polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined







No comments:

Post a Comment