Monday, August 4, 2014

Sincerely Polish Arabian Nights Swatch & Review

Hello my beautiful readers! Today I have another post featuring a new collection from Sincerely Polish, Arabian Nights! These lovely polishes were all inspired by "beautiful Arabian weddings and the stories/folk tales from One Thousand and One Nights, which is also known as Arabian Nights." When I got these pretties in the mail I was so excited to get them all swatched. I ended up staying awake til almost 4am swatching them because I just needed to see them all on my nails right away!! So let's not delay any further, and let's get to the polish!!

First up is "Mystical Wonder", which is a dark blue shimmery polish with scattered holographic. This polish is absolutely stunning, and I am in love with the way it looks on my nails. The shimmer in this polish added with the scattered holo, blows my mind. If the color alone doesn't convince you, the formula and dry time on this were great! I have yet to find a Sincerely Polish color that doesn't have a great formula and color payoff. I used two perfect coats, with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures. 

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is "Sunset of Dreams", which is a gorgeous shimmery red orange polish. This baby is so pretty and bright! The formula was great on this one as well. Dry time gave me no issues either. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is the beautiful "Arabian Princess", which is a magenta polish with blue shimmer and scattered holo dust. This one I believe is my favorite from the collection. One, because its pink, and two, because the way this polish sparkles and shines is mind blowing. It is absolutely stunning. Formula and dry time were great on this one as well. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro, So Gorgeous!)

Next up is "Golden Palace", which is a gold polish with shimmer and scattered gold holo dust. I love the gold holo dust in this one. It really makes the color shine. Very beautiful. Formula and dry time on this were the same as the others, great! I used two coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures. I could have used three coats to hide a little more of the Visible Nail Line, but I like how this looks in two coats. Very delicate yet it still shines bright.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Lastly for the Arabian Nights Collection, I have "Oasis Fantasy", which is a turquoise polish with gold holo glitters throughout. This polish is very unique to me. I don't own anything like it, and I tend to feel the need to own a bazillion turquoise/teal polishes. I love the way the gold adds a little more to this polish and I think its perfect. Formula and dry time were also great for this polish. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

To sum things up, I love this collection. Sincerely Polish has such great formulas and such gorgeous colors and combinations that I have never been disappointed. This collection releases on August 8th 2014, when the shop re-opens. You can find a link to the shop here. Be sure to follow on Instagram @sincerelypolish and like the Sincerely Polish Facebook page to keep up with all news and updates. There are other new collections releasing on the 8th as well as a big one that you won't want to miss on the 22, "Once Upon A True Love's Kiss". If you'd like to see one of the other collections releasing I did a review for the Townsville Heroes Collection a couple of days ago that you can find here. I hope you enjoyed this post! Please follow my blog via GFC or subscribe via email over there on the right hand side of the page :-) I'd really appreciate it. Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined 
Twitter: @polishednshined 









No comments:

Post a Comment