Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish Swatch And Review

Hello my fellow polish addicts! Today's post features some amazing polishes from Sweet Heart Polish! I was so happy to get the chance to meet the fun and wonderful creator of Sweet Heart Polish, Cassandra, when I attended the Sparkle & Wine event at Cosmoprof a couple weeks ago. I brought home with me four gorgeous pretties, so let's get to them!


First up we have "Dahlia", which is a gorgeous holo purple jelly polish with purple flakes! I'm really starting to enjoy jelly polishes with added holo. I don't have many right now, but I want to buy them all! "Dahlia" is so perfect! Formula and dry time were great! I used three coats with top coat for my pictures!

(Indoor Light Box)

(With Flash To Show Holo)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is "Storm In The Rose Garden", which is a light dusty pink crelly polish with rose, burgundy, and white glitters as well as added holo dust. This polish is so stunning! It's so delicate and girly. I love it. The formula and dry time were great in this as well. I used three coats plus top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is "Magic Carpet Ride", which is a glitter topper in a clear base that includes brown, copper, rose, and turquoise glitters. This polish is inspired by the Disney classic "Aladdin". This polish gives me those indescrible feelings that Jasmine sings about when she's soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky! Formula and dry time were great on this one. I used two coats over Julep "Savoy" for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The last polish I have for you today is "Steam Boat Willie" which is a clear base glitter topper with black, white, and iridescent glitters, as well as silver holo mickeys. Yay! More Mickey glitter polish! I am obsessed with Mickey glitters since they are an instant Disney mani. We all know how I love my Disney! Formula is great with great dry time. I used two coats, with glitter placement for the Mickey glitters, over China Glaze "Spring In My Step" plus top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

As with my other Sweet Heart Polish babies, (which you can find the swatch and review of here if you missed them) I love all of these so much! Cassandra is a girl after my own Disney heart and I am SO glad I had the chance to meet her! Which of these do you love? If you'd like to purchase any of these, they are available in the Sweet Heart Polish shop here. Please make sure you are following them on Instagram @sweet_heart_polish and that you like their Facebook page to keep up with all news and updates. I hope you enjoyed this post. New posts will be coming in the next couple of days so make sure you subscribe via email or GFC for updates on new posts! Until next time, Happy Polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined








No comments:

Post a Comment