Friday, July 18, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Swatch And Review

Hello my lovely lacquer friends! Today I have a post of some gorgeous polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color (PANC). Three of these babies are from one of the newest lines of summer polishes and they are super bright and fun. So let's not wait any longer... let's get to the polish!

First up we have "Kiss A Mermaid", which is described as a neon orange/red jelly with scattered holo. Now all of you who know anything about me, should know that I'm actually a mermaid. No its true, I promise! So anything that has to do with mermaids, I'm all in! Which is why, I just absolutely had to have this polish. I love it! Formula and dry time were great! I have no issues with this polish what so ever. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "Lime Light", which is described as a true neon green jelly with a scattered holo effect and metallic green glitter dust. Hello gorgeous green!! This was the first one I put in my cart because I love, love, love it, so I HAD to have it! Let me tell you, when this baby got to my door I absolutely had to put it on first. Just seeing it in the bottle in person made me drool. Once I applied it, I fell even more in love because the formula and dry time were great, and I love the little peep of visible nail line (VNL) with this. I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next we have "Bikini Bottom", which is described as a true neon yellow jelly with a scattered holo effect. SPONGEBOB!! The theme song was in my head the minute I started putting on "Bikini Bottom" since that is where our dear little yellow sponge friend lives! I'm loving this so hard. Yellow has just recently started growing on me. I never really was a fan of it on my nails, but I find myself oooing and awwing over a lot of yellow polishes lately. This one sits at the top of my list now. Formula and dry time as with all PANC polishes I have had so far was great! I used three coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is the reformulated version of "Island Girl", which is a nude crelly with various purple, pink, and gold glitters as well as a beautiful shimmer. I really like this one. It reminds me of sandy beaches with that tiny element added to make it girly and beautiful. Formula and dry time were great! I used two coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Last, but certainly not least we have "Hey Jude", which is an aqua crelly with neon green, neon blue, purple, and gold micro glitters. It also has a slight green shimmer to it. This one is so pretty and so different from any polish that I own. This mermaid loves her aqua polishes too! Formula and dry time were great on this as well. I used two coats with HK Girl by Glisten & Glow top coat for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Overall, I love them all. As always PANC does not disappoint. I don't know how they do it, but they always seem to come out with such fun and unique polishes.... frequently! If you're looking to purchase any of these polishes you can do so in their shop here and if you'd like to keep up with all the new colors that they are constantly putting out, follow them on instagram @polishaddictnailcolor and on Facebook. Please feel free to follow my social media as well, that I will list below. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please follow via GFC or subscribe via email to make sure you don't miss a post! Let me know which of these were your favorites in the comments below! Thanks for reading, and until next time Happy Polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined 
Twitter: @polishednshined 



No comments:

Post a Comment