Friday, May 30, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Summer Beach Party Swatch And Review

Hello my dears! Today I have a fun and sparkly post for you featuring Liquid Sky Lacquer's Summer Beach Party Collection which will be released for sale in her shop tomorrow, Saturday May 31st, at 2:00pm PST. This collection consists of 9 polishes that range from nudes to super bright neons, all with gorgeous holo added in. This post will be pretty picture heavy since its a big collection, but I hope you enjoy them all anyway. So without further delay, let's check out these amazing polishes.

First up is "What Was Your Name Again?" which is a bright neon pink holo. I swatched this one first because I'm a pink freak, as we all know haha. I was actually extremely surprised that I was able to get away with just one coat for this beauty. Yes, that's right... one coat. The formula and dry time were perfect and I will for sure be wearing this one over and over again. The brightness of this polish is intense and I love it. It did however make capturing the holo slightly difficult... but that didn't stop me from trying. :-)

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next up we have "Did You Get His Number?", which is a gorgeous purple holo. This one was a little sheer so it took me three coats to get it opaque, but with a color and holo payoff like this one, I'm okay with that. This one is so beautiful. Great formula and dry time as well. Three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next up is "Where's My Lime?", which is the most beautiful neon lime green holo I have ever seen in my entire life. Makes me want to grab a corona with lime and chill by the pool all summer long. Formula and dry time were great on this as well. Two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next is "Turn Up", which is an amazing lemon lime neon yellow with beautiful holo. Can we all just take a moment to bask in the amazing beauty that is this polish? I am absolutely in love! I feel like I need sunglasses to look at this beauty. Formula and dry time were great on this one too. Two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next up is "Sizzle" which is a bright red orange holo. I don't know about some of you, but I don't own too many redish polishes, so this one with the added holo in it will be cherished by me for a long time. Its absolutely stunning and I love it. Formula and dry time were great here as well. Two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box, more color accurate)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next is another of my favorites just because its so unique in my opinion, and that is "Lost My Top", which is a nude holo with a frosty shimmer to it. Gorgeous!! I only used one coat with top coat for my pictures, but if you don't like a slight visible nail line(VNL), you could do two. I personally liked the look of this at one coat though. 

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sunlight)

Next up is another beautiful polish called "Beach Bonfire", which is a coral holo. Um excuse me while I die. This polish is so pretty and I do NOT own a color like this in all my thousands of polishes. When I say color, I mean the color itself, not even including the holo. The holo makes it even that more amazing. Love! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures and formula and dry time on this were amazing as well.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Next is a beautiful orange holo called "Papaya Smash". Perfectly named. I love the orange color of this polish. The formula and dry time were great and the color and holo payoff are fantastic. Yummy, yummy goodness. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

Last but certainly not least, is "Strawberry Mojito", which is a yummy strawberry pink holo. I'm so glad Carolyn decided to add this into the collection because it is so beautiful. It definitely belongs as a part of this collection. Formula and dry time were great. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Outdoor Sun Light)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sun Light Macro)

To conclude, there is not a single polish in this collection that I am not absolutely in love with. All the colors are extremely gorgeous and bright and that holo adds the perfect touch to complete them. Carolyn did an amazing job. Which ones are you thinking that you absolutely need in your life? If you're looking to purchase these you can do so by going to Liquid Sky Lacquer's shop here tomorrow at 2:00pm PST. Also make sure that you follow them on Instagram @whimsicalcolor and Facebook Liquid Sky Lacquer for all updates and news. Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoying all the prettiness. Please make sure to follow me on all my social media outlets which are listed below. Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined 






























No comments:

Post a Comment