Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cdb Lacquer Curiouser and Curiouser & Off With Her Head Swatch And Review

Hello my loves! I'm back today with a fairly new indie brand, CDB Lacquer. I have two polishes from her "A Land Full Of Wonder" Collection which was inspired by Alice In Wonderland. I picked "Curiouser And Curiouser" and "Off With Her Head" because I am obsessed with white crelly polishes, and I love the glitters in these. So let's just get straight to the polish shall we?

First up is "Curiouser And Curiouser", which is a white crelly polish with baby blue, yellow, and black glitters. The formula on this was great, with no need for fishing for any of the glitters. Dry time was also really good on this one. I really love the way the glitters look together in this base. It's perfect. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The second polish I have for you is "Off With Her Head", which is a white crelly with red, yellow and black glitters. I am loving the red and black hearts in this one. Especially since I didn't have to fish for them. I turned my bottle upside down before I used it and actually had to put hearts back when putting this on. I love that! Great formula and dry time as well. This one is for sure my favorite of the two I purchased. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures here too.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

After trying these two polishes I definitely want to snag the others in this collection when I get some extra cash. The formulas are perfect and the glitter combos are beautiful. If you like these two polishes make sure you check out CDB Lacquer on Instagram or Facebook for swatches of the rest of the collection. If you want to purchase these, they are available in her shop with limited quantities today. You'll find her shop here where these polishes retail for $8 full size and $4 mini. Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to follow all of my social media outlets as well to keep up with all things Polished And Shined. :-) Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined




No comments:

Post a Comment