Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Polish TBH Parsel Tongue And Pygmy Puff Review

Yay!! More Polish TBH to review for you today!! And yay!! More Harry Potter inspired polishes at that!! Last August Chrissy came out with her first Harry Potter inspired collection that she named the Diagon Alley collection which I just HAD to have!! Yes, I'm a Potterhead and completely proud of it! This Friday, 4/18, she will be taking pre-orders for the six NEW polishes she has added to her Diagon Alley collection. I have two of those polishes to share with you today, so let's get to it!

First up is "Pygmy Puff", which is the PERFECT Barbie pink creme polish in my opinion. I absolutely LOVE this color!! I could not stop staring at my nails when I had this on. This has now become my favorite pink polish. The formula on this one was a tad thick when I first applied it and because of that I added a little thinner to smooth it out. However, I did let Chrissy know this and she assured me that she is changing her base and this will not be a problem when you pre-order them. :-) Dry time on this one was good. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures. I only did three because I needed the third after adding thinner to smooth out some of the dragging I had with the second coat. The dragging ONLY happened because I didn't wait long enough for the first coat to dry and because it needed a touch of thinner. Two coats with thinner added should be all I need with this one from here on out though. It's perfect.... Just look!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sunlight)

Secondly we have "Parsel Tongue", which is a black jelly polish with holo green hexes, silver hexes and scattered micro holo. I am so happy to have this polish in my collection now. Black/dark jellies are such a love of mine and this one is amazing. Almost makes me feel like I'm cheating on my own house of Hufflepuff, but it's totally worth it!! This one was also a little bit thick as well, but a couple drops of thinner fixed it completely and again Chrissy assured me this would not be an issue with the pre-orders. Dry time was average for a jelly polish and I love how nicely it builds up. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures below.

(Outside Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Macro Indoor Light Box)

I will be heading to Chrissy's shop on Friday 4/18 to make sure that I pre-order the rest of this collection and you should too! You'll find her shop here. Also make sure you follow her on Instagram @polishtbh and like her Facebook page here to see the rest of this collection and to keep up with all things Polish TBH. Be sure you follow all of my social medias as well!! Thanks for reading everyone!!
Instagram: @polishednshined




No comments:

Post a Comment