Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ninja Polish Amethyst Dreams, Passion Shift & Enter the Dragon

       Hi there! Life has been kinda hectic and crazy around here, but I am finally able to get another post up. This one may end up a little long, but thats because I have a story to tell first! :) About a week in a half ago I had the pleasure of meeting a handful of amazing bloggers and indie makers while they were here for Cosmoprof in Las Vegas. One of those amazing people was Rhonni of Ninja Polish, who is so sweet and amazingly generous. I went to this little get together just to meet Jamie of Sealore Polish and to buy a few more of her gorgeous polishes. I was not expecting anything other than meeting a few people. 
      I am so new to this blogging thing that I was even feeling a little out of place when I first got there being among all of these amazing, well known ladies. That all was pushed out the window when Rhonni came to me asking for all of my info and after writing it all down for her she left and came back with an amazing bag of goodies. I was absolutely floored to receive this because like I said, I'm basically a nobody among all these ladies and only went to meet people. This goodie bag was filled with polish, nail care essentials, & lots of yummy candy. Here is a picture of all the goodies I received from Rhonni.


    As you can see it's a whole lot of amazing! I have now gone from zero Ninja Polishes to five in one generous gift. I also received firsts from Serum No 5, Dandy Nails, and Red Dog Designs. I'm super excited about the textured neon polish from Red Dog Designs. I'll have that in a later post! So the moral of this story is that I feel truly blessed to have received this gift bag, and with that being said.... Onto the polish!!

       First up I have 'Amethyst Dreams'. This polish is so gorgeous! It's a deep purple with a beautiful shimmer. Shown here is two coats, with a top coat. The formula on this was great! Dry time was also fairly quick. This is a new color to be released soon! 

                                       (Indoors In the shade)

                                                 (In The Sun)

                              (One more indoors in the shade)

       Next up I have 'Enter The Dragon' which will also be releasing soon! This is a multi-colored glitter topper that I feel looks best over a dark undie. In my picture I have one coat over black with top coat. The glitters in this seem to me to shift colors in the sun. It's super pretty. Formula on this one was good and dry time was quick.

                                                  (In the sun)


                                               (In the shade)

                                        (Blurred to show sparkle in sun)

      Lastly for today I have 'Passion Shift' which is also set to release soon. This one was my favorite of this post. 'Passion Shift' shifts from purple to blue inside and in the shade and bursts with holo gorgeousness in the sunlight! Absolutely beautiful no matter where you are!  This is two coats on it's own with top coat. Application is great! You could probably even get away with one generous coat, but I used two thin coats for these pictures. Dry time is good on this as well.

                                   (Holo goodness in the sun)


                             (showing the color shift indoors)

     Again, I am so very thankful to Rhonni for this gift bag and I have officially become a HUGE fan of Ninja Polish! The formulas are so amazing, and the colors are so beautiful. If you haven't had a chance to check out Ninja Polish you can do so here and make sure you check them out on facebook as well here. If you've made it this far down, thanks for reading!! 










1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the amazing post. Your photos are gorgeous!! It was such a pleasure meeting you!! <3

    ReplyDelete